Fuse Scalp Micro-Pigmentation Aftercare 1 New Lotion
- Scalp Micro-Pigmentation: Scalp Cosmetic Pigmentation treatment cost can be anywhere from $1500-$5,000. As time passes, the process and the pigmentation will fade, resulting in expensive repairs. Fuse retains color and blends existing hair follicles and the SMP process.Fuse Scalp Micro-Pigmentation
- Tiger Grass: For some individuals, the main concern with shaving their hair is the possibility that it could expose a scar that was hidden caused by an accident or of a hair transplant. This typically would be hidden if hair was long. Fuse is a product that contains Tiger Grass that with daily usage helps minimize the scar.
- Anti Shine: Sebaceous glands can result in an unattractive, shiny scalp that makes a statement from the distance. They release oil, making it difficult for lotions to be absorbed by the scalp. Fuse is quick to absorb and has the light texture. It even soaks into the hard scalp surface, keeping the shine off all day long.
- Anti-Aging: You will hear that you look younger with a freshly shaved head. Aloe & Vitamin E helps to treat skin imperfections and helps to tighten skin and give it a younger appearance.Fuse Scalp Micro-Pigmentation
- Fragrance-free and made in the USA