Application Process And Maintenance Tips For Got2b Ultra Glued Invincible Styling Hair Gel
In this section, we will be looking at the process of applying and maintaining the Invincible Styling Gel. The first step is to make sure that your hair is dry. This is because if you apply gel to wet hair, it can make your hair look greasy and feel heavy. Next, you want to take a small amount of gel in your hands and rub it between them until it comes out as a liquid. Now apply the gel to your hair from root to tip in a downward motion, starting from the back of your head, then work towards the front. After wards, use a comb or brush to style as desired. You should also try not to touch or scratch your scalp for an hour after application so that the gel can fully dry.
- NO JOKE HOLD: Non-sticky no-flake formula to hold crazy holds
- GO ALL NIGHT: But once the fun is over, easily “un-glue” with a little shampoo. Aluminum-Free
- Useful for: Hair styles that are vertical
- HOW TO USE: Apply on hair that is dry or damp. Use a tiny amount in palms and evenly distribute throughout hair.
- The Got2b gel’s hold isn’t a play on words.