- MODELONES GEL POLISH: The Nail Polish has matte and glossy effects. Matte tops are not included. You must purchase it separately. 36 pieces of gorgeous shades of trendy and popular colorsthat are suitable for summer, spring and winter. They are also suitable for fall, winter and every day life! There is no need to think about which color to choose. Glitter and glitter nail designs are easily finished using these vivid color gel polishes.
- IDEAL Gift for Her: Gifts that are perfect to a loved one or friend on birthdays, anniversaries Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day or any other holiday. This is a wonderful stunning, distinctive beauty set of gifts that will be appreciated by everyone those who receive it.
- HEALTHY & EASY APPLICATION: The collection of pure pink gray red glitter gel nail polish kits composed of Toxin-Free Ingredients ensures it is safe and has very little odor. When applied correctly for 2 weeks or more, wearing is possible.
- SOAK off LED NAIL DRYER NAIL POLISH: Modelones gel nail polish kit that includes red, gray hot pink green, orange, turquoise baby blue, purple silver glitter, nude pink polish set needs to be dried under an the LED lamp. Gel Top coat and base coat are required. The average for LED nail Lamps is 60-120 seconds.
- WARNING: Can trigger an allergic reaction due to contact with the skin. Take care to follow the instructions carefully. It is only used for nail polish. Avoid contact with the mouth, eyes and the skin. Rinse them off immediately if the product come into contact. If you notice any hazard call your doctor right away. Stop applying the product if it causes redness and itching occur. If symptoms persist, see with a physician. Keep it out of child’s reach.
How to Clean and Prep Nails for Gel Nail Polish
In order to get the best out of gel polish, it is important to ensure that your nails are clean and free of any residue. Use a cotton pad soaked in remover to scrub away any dirt and oil.
To prep your nails for gel polish, use a mixture of acetone and rubbing alcohol on a cotton pad to remove the top layer of your nail. This will make it easier for the color to adhere properly.