Omega-3 Fish Oil from Wild Alaska Pollock
- A single softgel is a good source of at least 1037mg Omega-3 fatty acids that are derived from wild caught Alaska Pollock. It is made with Alpha Triglyceride Fish Oil Concentrate.
- It provides essential fatty acids EPA + DHA which may assist in Brain, Immune & Heart health.
- No Fishy Aftertaste Or Fish Burps. Non-GMO verified, Pescatarian friendly and IFOS Five Star Certification for Fish Oil. Produced in a certified cGMP plant situated in the USA.
- Omega-3 Concentrates are declared as Sustainable and Traceable through the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) the first concentrate that has achieved this status.
- If you’re not happy by your purchase of fish oil you can return the product within 90 days to receive refund.